1. The winner of the Nobel Prize in physics dedicated the honor to his high school physics teacher _______ had been an inspiration during his early years.
A. who B. whom C. which D. that
2. Jim had two children, _______ died from Ebola.
A. both of them B. both of whom C. they both D. one of them
3. May is a person _______ may help you a lot in improving your spoken English.
A. which B. whom C. who D. whose
4. Vivian spent four years in college, during _______ time she learned German.
A. that B. which C. what D. whose
5. —Have you found the information about famous people _______ you can use for the report?
—Not yet, I’ll search some on the internet.
A. which B. whom C. what D. who
6. It was March 5, 2013 _______ Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez lost his last fight in life at the age of 58.
A. that B. when C. since D. while
7. In areas _______ agriculture plays an important role, people do not attach importance to education, and parents are skeptical of anything _______ takes children away from their work on the farm.
A. which; that B. where; that C. which; which D. where; which
8. I must think of a proper gift for my mother, _______ won’t be expensive but will make her happy.
A. what B. one C. it D. one that
9. There are altogether fifty-four students in our class, _______ is a new comer from a faraway mountain village.
A. the most diligent of who
B. but the most diligent of whom
C. the most diligent of them
D. of whom the most diligent
10.This is the school _______ my father worked thirty years ago.
A. that B. when C. which D. where
京ICP备16044424号-2 京公网安备 11010802023064号 Copyright © 2001-2020 hteacher.net 北京中师华图文化发展有限公司 版权所有