1. My mother is grateful to the surgeon, without _______ help she would have died from her heart attack.
A. whom B. them C. which D. whose
2. In September of 2016, the G20 summit will be held in Hangzhou, _______ theme is to stress innovation, reform and development.
A. where B. which C. when D. whose
3. The gentleman _______ you talked yesterday proved to be a thief.
A. what B. who C. for which D. about whom
4. —Friends, we’ll graduate from middle school. We shouldn’t forget the days _______ we spent with classmates.
—Yeah, without friends, one can’t be happy.
A. when B. how C. who D. which
5. I can remember well the persons and some pictures _______ I saw in the art museum.
A. what B. that C. how D. which
6. Examination compositions, together with most business letters and government reports, are the main situations _______ formal language is used.
A. in which B. on which C. of which D. for which
7. I was greatly shocked by the way _______ things were done there.
A. what B. that C. as D. which
8. We talked about things _______ has happened a few months ago.
A. which B. what C. whose D. who
9. I can never forget the day _______ we worked together and the day _______ we spent together.
A. when; which B. which; when C. what; that D. on which; when
10. Shy people often avoid situations _______ would force them into close contact with others.
A. where B. which C. when D. what
京ICP备16044424号-2 京公网安备 11010802023064号 Copyright © 2001-2020 hteacher.net 北京中师华图文化发展有限公司 版权所有