Good morning, my dear teachers. I am No.3. It is my great honor to share my teaching idea with you. My topic is “Anne’s best friend. I will show my lesson from the following 6 parts.
Part 1. The analysis of teaching material.
This lesson is a reading passage which is from unit 1, book 1 published by PEP for senior high ss. The content of this lesson is about Anne’s best friend (her diary). Her life during the world war Ⅱ and a page of her diary. By learning this lesson, students will know more about friends and friendship.
According to the teaching material. I set up the following teaching objectives:
1. By reading the text, students get to know the learning and usage of key words such as;going through, at dusk and so on.
2. Understand the meaning of the text and the writing style of a diary.
1. Make use of some reading strategies, such as skimming, scanning and information gathering, summarizing and guessing meaning of the new words from the text.
2. According to the adjectives, students get a deep understanding of Anne’s feelings about nature before and after hiding.
1. To cultivate students’ cooperative spirit.
2. To realize friends are those who you can tell everything to, such as your deepest feelings and thoughts and can make friends with whoever or whatever you like.
Then I will talk about the teaching key points and difficult points. The key points are that how to improve students’ reading skills and help students to understand the text. How to understand the text deeply id the difficult points.
Part 2. The analysis of students
Students of senior 1 have grasped a certain amount of knowledge of World War 2 and some skills of English reading and they have some experience about friends and friendship. So this passage will attach their attention, interest and deepen their understanding of this topic.
Part 3 teaching method
To achieve the teaching objectives, I will mainly adopt CAI, CLT and TBLT method.
京ICP备16044424号-2 京公网安备 11010802023064号 Copyright © 2001-2020 hteacher.net 北京中师华图文化发展有限公司 版权所有